- The content contained in this marketing material (Material) that has been provided to you (Recipient) including the architectural plans (Plans), images and information accompanying all plans and images (together, the Information) remains at all times the intellectual property of Intrapac Skennars Head, and their related entities and agents (together, the Companies).
- The Information is provided strictly on the basis of, and subject to, these terms.
- By taking a copy of the Information, the Recipient acknowledges and represents to the Companies that it has read, understood and accepted these terms.
- The Information, including any specifications depicted in any Plans, are current as at the date of issue and are subject to Council approval. The Plans and images contained in the Material are approximate and for illustrative purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, no guarantees, warranties or representations as to the accuracy and completeness of the Information are made.
- All images, visual representations, copy details, samples and artists’ representations or renders in the Material are subject to Council approval and are for illustrative purposes only.
- The Companies may modify any Plans (including any specifications or dimensions represented on the Plans). It is the responsibility of the purchaser to review the specific terms of the contract of sale prior to purchase. The provisions of the contract of sale override any inconsistency with these Plans and the Information.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Companies and any of their directors, officers, employees, advisers and agents expressly disclaim all liability which may be based on any information, statement or opinion contained in or omitted from the Information. The Recipient must not rely upon the Information in any way. The Companies accept no liability for any action taken or not taken by any party in reliance on the Information.
- No part of the Information may, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, micro-copying, photocopying, recording or otherwise), be reproduced, stored or transmitted or otherwise used without the prior written permission of the Companies.
- The Information may also contain third party supplied material, including intellectual property of third party suppliers. The same restrictions applying above to the material of the Companies apply to such third party content.